This video illustrates how to make a vase out of old light bulbs.
1. Light bulbs
3. Cutting player
4. Artificial flowers
Cut the electrical foot contact of the light bulbs. Take a few strings and, with one string, fold it in the middle and make a hole with the cutting player. Twist the string into two parts. Take another string and join the two, twisting it. Do again with several strings, noting to make that sure that they are equal to the number of old bulbs you have to decorate. Fill the bulb with water and twist the string at the end of it. Add some artificial flowers in the string. Hang this in a wall or a mirror. You have now learned to make a vase out of old light bulbs!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades