For all your jousting and costume needs, finally, an instructional video guide to building a chain mail suit of armor. While periodically inaccurate for Renaissance Fairs, Medieval Times employees or reenactment actors might be curious to either learn how to make the suit or at least witness the process. Chain mail was used as a protective armor in Medieval times, and was nearly impervious to arms of the period, but new advances in weaponry caused it to become obsolete. Chain mail is essentially a mesh, net of linked rings, that's relatively flexible, unlike, fully body armor. It's a painstaking process, but relatively simple. Watch this video metalwork tutorial and learn how to make a chain mail suit or shirt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades