Interested in metal inert gas welding? This video tutorial provides some sage advice for beginning MIG welders. It's important not to dive into your welding projects without the proper tools. You will need a welding table, and wire brushes for steel and aluminum. You will also need wire cutters, sheet metal shears, a canister for storing stick electrodes, a chipping hammer, and an angle grinder. Once you have these simple tools on hand, you can begin to troubleshoot with larger welding equipment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades